|Public Hearing Notice|
Village of Bruce
Village Hall, 100 W. River Avenue
Monday, May 6, 2019
The Village Board of Bruce will conduct a public hearing regarding its proposed application for Community Development Block Grant – Public Facilities Program (CDBG-PF) funds. The public is invited to attend to learn about the CDBG program, to help identify additional community development needs, and to comment on the activities proposed to be included in the CDBG application.
The agenda for the public hearing is:
- Identification of total potential funds
- Eligible CDBG activities
- Presentation of identified community development needs
- Identification of any community development needs by public
- Presentation of activities proposed for CDBG application, including potential residential displacement.
- Citizen input regarding proposed and other CDBG activities
Residents of the Village of Bruce are encouraged to attend, especially residents with low to moderate incomes.
The meeting room is handicapped accessible.
Persons needing additional accommodations should contact the Village Clerk via telephone at 715-868-2185 or via email: email@example.com.